Term 1 Wk 9
Sheena has 24 strawberries growing in her garden.
- If ⅓ of the strawberries are not ripe, how many strawberries are not ripe?
2. If ¼ of the strawberries have gone moldy, how many strawberries have gone moldy?
3. Birds peck ⅙ of the strawberries. How many strawberries have been pecked by birds?
4. Slugs eat ⅛ of the strawberries. How many strawberries have been eaten by the bugs?
5. Sheena’s rabbit nibbles 1/12 of the strawberries. How many strawberries have been nibbled by Sheena’s rabbit?
6. How many strawberries are left for Sheena to eat?
Fred’s Framing Shop specialized in made-to-measure frames. What is the minimum length of framing needed to frame each of the following items?
- A photograph that measures 10cm by 15cm.
2. A collection of shells mounted on a board that measure 35 cm square
3. A water color painting that measures 44cm by 28 cm
4. A tapestry that measures 57cm by 31cm
5. An oil painting that measures 75cm by 51cm
6. A poster that measures 88cm by 66cm
7. A print that measures 42cm by 60cm
8. A mirror that measures 100cm by 30cm